Here at Tinted Blu, we missed being able to celebrate National Orgasm Day (31st July) as we had not yet launched our site BUT, because we believe in celebrating orgasms every day, here’s a few fast facts:
- Orgasms are good for us because they act as a natural stress relief and they can also relieve pain.
- According to a study which showed a link between sexual activity and general wellbeing – orgasms boost the immune system!
- Not only women fake orgasms – men do too, over a quarter in fact.
Why the fakery?
Men, just like women claim the top reason for faking it is to boost their partners self-esteem!
- Anorgasmia is a condition where an individual is unable to achieve orgasm and whilst there has been little research into this area, it is estimated roughly 4.7% of women suffer from it.
- Orgasms can make you sleep…really!
Well, once we orgasm, the brain releases a concoction of chemicals including oxycotin, that are associated with the release of melatonin which regulates sleep.
- You can train yourself to have better orgasms.
How I hear you cry…
By performing Kegel exercises (men and women)!
The Kegels exercise the muscles that support your pelvic organs – these contract during orgasm, so to work them out, means a better and quite possibly, a longer orgasm!